An Open University student in the UK.
When I have a problem I actually only have a challenge. I will challenge myself to find a solution. – Richard Cook
The logical choice is the UK Open University
In order to get started, I have begun a BSc (Honours) Computing and IT (Software) with the Open University in the UK. This was the choice I made because I am full time employed (standard call centre work) and want to stay employed whilst I study.
Though my years I have investigated in many programming languages from C#, Java and Python. Unfortunately, I have never completed a complete learning of any of these languages.
- Java is the main Object Orientated language we will use.
- Python is used in our algorithm module.
Full learning outcomes can be found on this link: BSc (Honours) Computing and IT – Learning outcomes
My modules at a glance
2019 Credits: 30 Course: Algorithms, data structures and computability (M296) – link
- 2019 Credits: 30 Course: Web technologies (TT284) – link
- 2018 Credits: 30 Course: Software development with Java (M256) – link
- 2017 Credits: 30 Course: Discovering mathematics (MU123) – link
- 2017 Credits: 30 Course: Object-oriented Java programming (M250) – link
- 2017 Credits: 60 Course: My digital life (TU100) – link
- 2017 Credits: 30 Course: Technologies in practice (TM129) – link