An Open University student in the UK .
Aspiring to be a software developer.
When I have a problem I actually only have a challenge. I will challenge myself to find a solution. – Richard Cook
The logical choice is the UK Open University
In order to get started I have began a BSc (Honours) Computing and IT (Software) with the Open university in the UK. This was the choice I made because I am full time employed (standard call center work) and want to stay employed whilst I study.
Though my years I have investigated in many programming languages from C#, Java and Python. Unfortunately I have never completed a complete learning of any of these languages.
- Java is the main Object Oreintated language we will use.
- Python being used in our algorithm module.
A full learning outcomes can be found on this link: BSc (Honours) Computing and IT – Learning outcomes
My modules at a glance
Started Jan 2017 -> Completed Sept 2017
Started Oct 2017 -> Completed June 2018
- Discovering mathematics – MU123 (15 ECTS credits)
- Object-oriented Java programming – M250 (15 ECTS credits)
Started Feb 2018 -> Exam 20th September 2018
- Software development with Java – M256 (15 ECTS credits)
- Web technologies – TT284 (15 ECTS credits)
- Algorithms, data structures and computability -M269 (15 ECTS credits)